Introduction India Tour
Introduction India tour package is one of the best-guided tours of India which provides an opportunity to see the major attraction of India including Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Varanasi where you can witness the UNESCO Heritage sites in India, remarkable monuments, temples enriched with art and architecture, palaces and so on. Enjoy the contemporary lifestyle and culture in major cities of India intertwined with spectacular traditions and architecture with our Introduction India Tour.
Immerse in India’s mesmerizing capital Delhi crammed with vibrant culture and ancient monuments before driving to historical Jaipur, then stand in awe before the temple of love, Taj Mahal in Agra. Fly to India’s holiest Hindu city, Varanasi. Spend 3 days exploring this fascinating place, including a magical boat ride on the mythical Ganges river where you will release sacred offerings into the river as the ritual of Aarati, is performed.
per adult from
What's included :
- 09 nights accommodation Double/Twin Sharing basis in 5 star hotels or similar.
- Meals stated in day to day itinerary.
- Domestic Flights as mentioned in day to day itinerary.
- All ground transportation by Private Air-Conditioned Toyota Innova Ca
- Arrival/departure transfers from hotel/airport
- Boat Ride in Varanasi / Cycle Rickshaw from car parking up to the Ghat.
- All Entrances Fees as per program
- All Current applicable taxes.
- English speaking Guide throughout the program.
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature like hard alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance / India Visa.
- International flight tickets.
- Tips at hotels / guides / drivers
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Day 02: Sightseeing in Delhi: India Gate, Red Fort, Qutab Minar, and Humayun's Tomb
Day 03: Drive to Pink City- Jaipur : 281 km / 5-6 hours
Day 04: Explore the major highlights of Jaipur
Day 05: Drive to Agra, with a stop at Fatehpur Sikri( 239 km/6-7 hours)
Day 06: Discover Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Itmad-Ud-Daula
Day 07: Drive to Delhi: (231 km/4 hours), Fly to Varanasi: 1 hour & 25 min, explore Ganges in Private boat
Day 08: Varanasi Sightseeing: Explore the colossal temples and Ghats
Day 09: Fly back to Delhi: 1 hour & 25 min
Day 10: Final Departure
• India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.