Introduction to Ice Skating on Natural Ice in Stockholm
Don’t worry if you’ve never tried ice skating before, anyone can do it! Come and join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; skating on natural ice in and around Stockholm. You really couldn’t be in more capable hands! It’s such a thrilling sensation gliding on the ice, and a truly unique experience that you will never forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All skating and safety equipment
- Classic Outdoor lunch with hot/cold drinks
- Transport to/from the Ice
What's excluded :
- Clothes appropriate for winter outdoor activities (we supply a list with suggestions)
Don’t worry if you’ve never tried ice skating before, anyone can do it! Come and join us for a very Swedish winter adventure; skating on natural ice in and around Stockholm. It’s such a thrilling sensation gliding on the ice, and a truly unique experience that you will never forget!
Your guide will brief you on the tour and the safety equipment first off, then coach you on the best technique for gliding easily over the ice. There will be a few practice exercises to perfect that technique before you set off on your adventure! You will skate for 3-4 hours before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer.We always strive to find the best natural ice on the day of your tour. This means that, depending on the weather conditions, the location of our adventure and the skating conditions may vary. We could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the 5th largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago – we won’t know until that day. We skate on all types of natural ice; from hard black ice, to ice with water or snow on top. One thing we do know for sure, is it’ll be a great experience!
Departure Point :Stockholm Adventures / ICEguide, Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 15 years old.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg.
- Please advise us which EU shoe size you need.
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements you have.
- When you book, you will receive a list of suggestions on how to dress for the day.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure. It is your responsibility to arrive on time.
- The transport to the starting point will either be by private minivan or by public transport depending on the size of the group and the ice/weather conditions.
- This tour operates in all weathers unless the guide deems it unsafe.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate, should this minimum not be reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.