Introduction to paddle surfing course on the beaches of southern Gran Canaria
If you are looking for learning paddle surfing, this course if perfect for you. You will learn all the basics in order to do this sport with a certified instructor alongside you and all the equipment you need included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from/to your hotel
- Free SUP equipment during the class
- School lycra
- Certified SUP and surf instructor
What's excluded :
• Step into the world of paddle surfing.
• A certified instructor will help and assist you all the time.
• Transfer service included.
Vimotions brings you a great 2-hour course to start paddle surfing (also known as SUP).
Take advantage of these initiation classes for 1 to 3 days, in calm waters, where you will learn from techniques for the proper use of rowing, such as stability on the board, turns and correct position when rowing.
To be well prepared to paddle surf with waves, we recommend the 3-day course.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A car will pick you at your hotel (as long as you are staying in the south of Gran Canaria) and take you to the selected beach in the south of Gran Canaria.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up takes place for the hotels in Southern Gran Canaria.
- Course duration: 2 hours.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.