Introductory Dive Shared Boat Bora Bora
An introduction to the underwater world with very small groups (maximum 4 people). Your guide will collect you by boat directly from your accommodation or from the cruise ship tender drop off location if you are arriving by cruise ship. After assessing your needs and requirements, your guide will drive you to the dive spot. You will be given a safety briefing and with the assistance of your guide you will don your equipment and take to the water. Expertly led by your guide you will experience the breathtakingly beautiful underwater world of the most famous lagoon in the world here in Bora Bora.
From start to finish the activity will last maximum 2 to 3-hours with the dive itself between 30-minutes to 50-minutes depending on each individual.
The dives are led 2 people at a time.
If you prefer a very personalised intimate experience and do not want to feel like you are just a number then we are the company for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- 10% discount on purchases at Deep Sea Pearls, Bora Bora.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: H2O Bora Bora Snorkeling Tours, BP83, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Join us on this introduction to scuba diving and discover what it is really like to swim with the fishes :) Your very experienced guide will give a safety briefing and teach you the very basic skills required for scuba diving. Under the water he/she will take care of the rest. Take the plunge with us and see what is waiting to be discovered beneath the water line. Following the dive you can enjoy a complimentary soft drink whilst you cruise back to your accommodation all the while enjoying the spectacular scenery provided by Bora Bora :)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is usually by boat. If you are staying in a vacation rental pick up will be at a dock which is most convenient / possible in accordance with your location on the island.Ports
- Vaitape Bora Bora
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.