Introductory Diving in Aruba
Learn to dive in just one day! This course is perfect for the adventurer who wants to try scuba diving for the first time. It's also ideal for those who would like to go diving, yet don’t have the time for a full certification. The diving trip includes class instruction, pool session and an open water dive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Instruction Session
- All dive equipment
- Open water dive
What's excluded :
Why not take the opportunity to go scuba diving during your stay in Aruba? This specific scuba diving course is a great introduction to this popular water sport. Nothing compares to the weightless freedom of diving and with expert instructors on hand. No previous experience is necessary! The boat is built with easy access to the dive platform featuring twin drop down ladders, a two tiered photo table for camera and video equipment, a restroom and fresh water showers for rinsing off. The tour will include two hours of instruction in the pool. The theory session teaches students the basic rules for scuba diving such as dealing with pressure, breathing on scuba, and how to use the equipment. Then you will take a 1.5 hour boat trip where you will do a 1-tank open water dive of approximately 30-40 minutes. The dive boat goes to a shallow reef or wreck and an instructor will accompany you at all times underwater. Dives are in the 20-30' range. All instruction and necessary equipment is included.
• Red Sail Sports Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 348-A Across from the Radisson, Oranjestad 11111 Aruba
• Pedernalis, Noord Aruba
Departure Point :Piet's Pier Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety Precautions: All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire. In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. Individuals with heart problems, colds or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, or individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you are pregnant or think you may be, please talk with your doctor before participating in this activity. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. Tour operator has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not meet these basic physical requirements. It is also a safety requirement that you do not snorkel or scuba dive the same day that you fly; please schedule your scuba activity accordingly.
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.