Ipala Lagoon and Volcano Day Tour
Ipala Volcano will await for you with an emerald-blueish lagoon in its crater.
This 1 hour and a half hike will give you a breath taking scenic route all the way to the top, and when you think it cannot get better... you will feel at peace with the nice humid forest weather of the crater lagoon.
If you know how to swim we encourage you to take your swimsuit and take advantage of the nice cold water.
Are you ready?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Ipala Volcano
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Any other activities not metioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
We'll start this experience from your hotel in Guatemala City. So sit tight and enjoy the views from the city until we arrive to Ipala’s Volcano.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Volcán Ipala, Guatemala
The 1650 m Ipala Volcano is notable for its especially beautiful clear crater-lake measuring nearly 1 km around. The dramatic hike to the top takes you from 800m to 1650m in about one hour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cuilapa, Guatemala
After the nice warming hike up to the Ipala Volcano, we will drive to Cuilapa town to take the included lunch at a famous Guatemalan Restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers from Any hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Swimming in the lagoon is allowed just for people with swimming skills
- Please bring comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Swimsuit, sandals and Towels - there are eco dressing rooms at the lagoon
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.