Irazu Volcano & Boat on Sarapiqui River From San Jose
This complete tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy the highlights of Costa Rica in one full day.
A full day of emotions, where you can enjoy the beautiful caracyerica fauna of this country, like animals such as crocodiles, monkeys among others in the Sarapiqui River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Special Option: °Vegetarian |° Gluten Free |Let us know if you have some special meal restriction |
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Apostol Parish Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago Apostol Parish Ruins, Cnr Av 2 Calle 2, Cartago 30102 Costa Rica
This complete tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy the highlights of Costa Rica in one full day, first by going to the “Ruinas de Cartago” where you will get to know the amazing story that surrounds this place, then we will visit the Irazú Volcano, with it’s unique view to the crater and on a clear day you can see both the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean.
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
El Volcan Irazu es el único punto del país donde en un día soleado se pueden observar ambos océanos, después disfrutaremos de un suculento desayuno típico.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Then we will arrive at the town of Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí, where we will board our boat to continue with the tour for 1½ hours along the river, in which we will have the opportunity to observe an exuberant flora and fauna such as toucans, monkeys, sloths, crocodiles , alligators and other species.
At the end of the boat trip, we will arrive at our private reserve, in which we will enjoy a well-deserved lunch typical of the region.
We will also visit our, an amazing snake collection, the frog sanctuary and the botanical garden.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring a raincoat, camera, insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes, and hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.