Irazu Volcano- Botanic Garden Lankaster- Orosi Tour
The Irazu Volcano counts with a height of 3234 meters above the sea level, making it the tallest of the zone.
Subsequently, we will be descending to the city of Cartago. This province was the capital of Costa Rica up to 1823, and of course, is the location of the beautiful Virgin of the Angels Basilica, this is the place where many believers in Costa Rica go according to the religious custom.
Our next stop will be the Lankester Garden, which is really important because this place shelters and protects more than 800 species of orchids and other plants, also, the U.C.R (University of Costa Rica) uses it as an investigation center.
Subsequently, we will be moving to the splendid Orosi Valley, which contains plantations specially of sugar cane, coffee, among others. In the same way, we will have the opportunity to visit one of the few colonial churches that still stands. To conclude in the best way, we will enjoy of a tasty lunch in one of the best restaurants of the region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Volcano and the Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
During the route you will be able to observe de magnificent terrains fulfilled with abundant vegetation and different vegetables such as potato, garlic and onion. On top of the volcano, the main craters will be the main attraction, this are known as Irazu, Playa Hermosa and Diego de la Haya.
Visit: Lankester Botanical Garden, Cartago Province, Cartago, Costa Rica
The Lankester Botanical Garden is a botanical garden of about 10.7 in length, with a collection of orchids of the most important in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.