Irazu Volcano and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs
This excursion is a combination of excursions to the Irazu Volcano National Park, Orosi Basilica, Orosi Valley and Hacienda Orosi Hot Springs. On this excursion you can observe the impressive volcano, visit sites of great historical and cultural value of the country and relax in the hot springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels from San Jos
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Orosi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Take the South Pan-American Highway and then begin the ascent up the slopes of Irazu Volcano. The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables and passes by panoramic viewpoints along the way. On the top of the volcano, you can observe the main craters and even as far as the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea on a clear day.
Stop At: Basílica de Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles, Calle 1, Provincia de Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica
As we descend to the city of Cartago, we will stop at the Virgin of the Angels Basilica that, according to religious custom, is a peregrination site for many believers.
Stop At: Hacienda Orosi, Rio Macho, De La Estacion Hidroeletrica,800m Al Sureste Sobre Carretera a Tapanti, Orosi 30203 Costa Rica
Surrounded by rain forest and lush vegetation, La Hacienda Orosi has hypothermal mineral water ideal for soaking. Relax in the hot waters and take in the minerals, salts, and ions in the pools, which enrich skin tissues and stimulate the senses.
Hacienda Orosi is a mystical land where positive energy is perceived as you walk, tranquility as you breathe, and peace as you enjoy this place.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Shorts, t shirts, swimsuit, tenis.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.