Irazu Volcano National Park - Admission Ticket
• The Irazu Volcano is located in the province of Cartago the first capital of Costa Rica.
• Enjoy a picturesque landscape ascending to the impressive Irazu Volcano, the road travels through fertile lands and beautiful flora and fauna.
• Once at the Irazu Volcano National Park you will be amazed by spectacular view of the massive crater and on a clear day, you can see the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This ticket does not apply for locals***
- Visit: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
• The Irazú volcano is an active stratovolcano located in Costa Rica, about 32 km north of the city of Cartago. Its summit, at an altitude of 3,432 meters above sea level, is located in the district of Santa Rosa, in the Canton of Oreamuno, Province of Cartago.
• The summit of the volcano has several craters, one of which contains a green lake of variable depth. It is the highest active volcano in Costa Rica. It is easy to visit from San José, through a direct path to the craters of the summit. It is a popular tourist spot.
• From its summit and during a clear day, it is possible to see both coasts, the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific. However, clear days at the summit are very rare, since most of the time it remains covered with clouds.
• Visitor services include information, a park ranger station, trails, restrooms, signage, a cafeteria, parking and several natural viewpoints.
• Wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes for hiking. On sunny days hat and sunscreen is required; in cloudy and rainy days, coats and capes.
Departure Point :Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.