Ireland's Hidden Heartlands: Luxury Whiskey Trail
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dublin City for one day as we take you on an whiskey adventure to the midlands of Ireland, to true Irish countryside. As you cruise through rural Ireland, enjoy lively conversation with your whiskey expert driver/guide before arriving at Kilbeggan Distillery, one of Ireland’s oldest distilleries which is still producing their world famous Kilbeggan whiskey. We stop in a great little town after our tour and tasting at Kilbeggan called Athlone, home to Ireland's oldest pub - Sean's. They love whiskey so much at Sean's that they have 2 of their own brands! We'll try them after you've had a bit of free time in Athlone to explore / grab some lunch. Then onto the home of world famous Tullamore DEW whiskey for tour and special tasting and we'll have you back in Dublin in the early evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- A wide variety of Irish whiskey sampled on tour
- Admissions to the whiskey stops
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Kilbeggan Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Tullamore Dew
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celtic Whiskey Shop, 27-28 Dawson Street, Dublin 2 Ireland
Our meeting point.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Old Kilbeggan Distillery, Lower Main Street, Kilbeggan Ireland
We take a scheduled tour at Kilbeggan with a tasting of 3 x Kilbeggan whiskeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sean's Bar, 13 Main Street, Athlone N37 E9H2 Ireland
The oldest pub in Ireland, in Europe, and maybe the world! Private whiskey tasting included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tullamore Dew, Bury Quay, Tullamore R35 Y5V0 Ireland
Premium tour and whiskeywise masterclass included. Taste all whiskeys in the Tullamore DEW porfolio.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dawson Street, Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Nassau Street, Nassau St, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Over-sized executive vehicles to facilitate social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.