Irie Adventure - Martha Brae Rafting and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
Two great attractions in one day.
Relax on the Martha Brae River on your bamboo raft for two as your own raft captain will gently punt you along the river. A truly “chill out” experience.
Then the "adventure" as you climb Dunn’s River Falls with the natural chiseled steps and Jacuzzi's.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Two great attractions in one day.
Relax on the Martha Brae River on your bamboo raft for two as your own raft captain will gently punt you along the river. A truly “chill out” experience with the trees rustling in the breeze and the birds tweeting. Your Captain will chat along the way and you may have the opportunity to buy a drink from one of the floating bars (extra cost)
Then the "adventure" as you climb Dunn’s River Falls with the natural chiseled steps and Jacuzzi's. You cannot make a visit to Jamaica without coming here and if climbing the falls "daisy-chain" style is a little much for you, take the cheats way. Walk the pathway to the side and just step on and off the Falls for photos. No one will ever know!
There is also a craft market here where you can use your bartering skills to purchase wooden carvings, colorful artwork or wicker work.
(Lunch is included)
Departure Point :Hotel Lobby Excellence Oyster Bay/ Royaton White Sands/ Royaton Blue Waters/ Mangoes and Melia Braco Village
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel Lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.