Irie Blue Hole,Fern Gully & Bob Marley Nine Mile Mausoleum Tour from Kingston
Head to the Ocho Rios area on a full-day private tour from Kingston that visits the Blue Hole and Bob Marley’s home in the village of Nine Miles. Bring your swim gear for a refreshing dip at the Blue Hole, then purchase lunch in Ocho Rios, and tour the home of the reggae legend with a local Rastafarian guide. Includes all transportation, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Kingston.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Nine Miles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here you will drive along the meandering road leading to Fern Gully a unique rain-forest which boast hundreds of different varieties of ferns and learn about the history and mysteries of this 2-mile wonder.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here guests will enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls. Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s ray.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nine Miles, Jamaica
Here guests will see where Bob Marley spent some of his formative years as well as where his body was laid to rest and get a chance to learn about Marley’s childhood and his rise to international stardom.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.