Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience Dublin
Journey through Ireland's musical history on this 1.5-hour tour! Along with your passionate local guide, you'll go behind the scenes of one of Ireland's largest recording studios, where artists like Van Morrison, The Script, and Sinead O'Conner have all spent time recording. Here you'll find photos and memorabilia of some of the world's largest artists, from U2 and Michael Jackson to the iconic guitarist, Thin Lizzy. Because this is still a working studio there's no telling who you'll run into!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, Curved Street Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
Located in the heart of Temple Bar—Dublin's Cultural Quarter—the Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience is the only place in Ireland to celebrate Rock 'N' Roll. This 1.5-hour tour will take visitors on a historical musical journey, where you'll travel behind the scenes of some of Ireland's largest acts.
This fully-guided tour has informative exhibits from the Rock 'N' Roll heyday in the '80s, and provides access to one of Dublin's most legendary venues and recording studios. Over the years these facilities have hosted some of Ireland's most popular artists, from Van Morrison to Thin Lizzy, Sinead O'Conner, and Hozier.
You'll also find photos and memorabilia from Michael Jackson and U2, and the tour takes place directly behind the Temple Bar Wall of Fame. More than just the music itself, this museum provides some insight into the lives and careers of the artists, and is a way to really walk in the footsteps of some of your musical heroes. At the end of the 90-minute tour, you finish in the middle of Temple Bar where you originally started the tour.
Departure Point :The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, Curved Street Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The tour route is a one-way system and costumes are temporarily out of use in the jam room.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.