Irpinia DOCG Wine tour Experience
From Amalfi Coast in the morning we will proceed to Irpinia
Enjoy with this wonderful experience in Irpinia Wine production.
Traditional food from Irpinia will be matched with wine.
High quality wine from the Docg area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Suggested meeting time in the morning around 09.30am.
The drive from Amalfi Coast along the famous windy road and then by highway till Avellino.
Once at vinerie will be our pleasure to introduce you the wine maker and togheter him we will show you a few vineyards , the cellar and the production area.
A private professional sommelier will follow youduring the tasting .
He will give you more information about the production ,the different kind of grapes variety used for this production,story about the DOCG and the vinerie.
4 courses matched with wines .
At the end of this wonderful experience we will then back to Amalfi Coast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.