Ischia: tour of the island
This experience is ideal for those who plan to visit Ischia by stopping off at the most interesting island locations exclusively. We will sail early in the morning on board a comfortable dinghy and with a fast navigation we will reach one of the two main towns: Ischia Porto or Ischia Ponte. Breakfast with the "cornetto all''ischitana", a traditional island croissant born from the union of two perfectly balanced doughs: brioche dough and puff pastry. After breakfast, a short free time for the participants on the mainland and then ready to take off again, first skirting the imposing Aragonese Castle, then touching, completing the tour of the island, visiting three of the most fascinating bays: La Scarrupata beach , Scannella and the Bay of San Montano. Bathing with our snorkeling equipment and SUP board will allow you to experience these places with extreme freedom.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto di Ischia Porto, Isola d'Ischia Italy
Despite being two distinct towns, they are in fact the two ends of a long and sinuous belt made of pastel-colored buildings, bars and restaurants with dehors and shops
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Castello Aragonese, 80077, Ischia, Isola d'Ischia Italy
In a scenic position, the fortress was built in the 5th century on a rock formed by an eruption of lava solidified on the spot. Its construction dates back to Gerone da Siracusa in 474 a.c.
Stop At: Baia di San Montano, Lacco Ameno, Isola d'Ischia Italy
Cala with fine sand and shallow waters. Legend has it that in this bay the body of Santa Restituta was transported in the 4th century by a boat driven by an angel
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ormeggio Se.Na., Via Nuova di Nisida, 80124 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.