Ischigualasto National Park - Moon Valley
Visit to the Ischigualasto Provincial park, world natural heritage and natural science museum.
During the tour you can appreciate the different small towns such as: Caucete, Difunta Correa, Marayes, Astica, Tumanas, San Agustin de Valle Fertil.
Return to San Juan in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Spanish guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Ischigualasto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan, San Juan, Province of San Juan, Cuyo
We pick up all the travellers from hotels in centrally located hotels.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Provincial Ischigualasto, San Agustin del Valle Fertil 5400 Argentina
Moon Valley in Argentina
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: San Agustin del Valle Fertil, San Agustin del Valle Fertil, Province of San Juan, Cuyo
Valle Fertil is a natural oasis located almost 250 km from the city of San Juan. It is known for its varied vegetation, including cardones, jarillas, cactus, and carob trees, among others.
Towns such as Chucuma, Astica, Las Tumanas, Usno and La Majadita, invite us to ride, hike or trek, visit museums and farms, and even go birdwatching.
75 km from San Agustin de Valle Fertil is the Ischigualasto Provincial Park. You probably know it as "Valley of the Moon" because of the images you have seen. Its well-known geological formations and its paleontological wealth contribute to the value and importance of this site that was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO together with the Talampaya National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in San Juan / Hotel in Valle Fertil
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.