Isla Contoy Tour from Playa del Carmen
After boarding, our first stop it’ll the reef ixlaché which is our first point of snorkeling, here will be approximately 45 minutes. Afterwards, we’ll navigate to contoy, where you’ll can enjoy a trip of exploration with our certified guid. You’ll take time to relax on the beach or to make a second snorkel on the shore.
After this you will delight yourself with a delicious regional meal called "Fish Tikin Xic" and grilled chicken. In our way back you will have the opportunity of visit Island Mujeres where you can walk and buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Continental breakfast and Beach buffet lunch
- Snorkeling on the reef ixlaché and Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Visit to isla mujeres on our way back
What's excluded :
- Dock tax $13 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Contoy, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Come and discover this amazing island.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy this Island
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.