Isla Mujeres e-Bike Tour (departing from Cancun)
Once in Isla Mujeres, we ride our bicycle and at a smooth speed we will begin our journey, admiring the beautiful views and roads that lead us around the Island.
On the e-Bikes we can access roads with the best views as well as swimming or seeing places that most could not admire.
In the southern part we will admire the cliffs of Punta Sur and the immense iguanas that live in the place in addition to seeing a Mayan shrine.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Reflective vest
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip ferry tickets to Isla Mujeres
- Entry to Sea Turtle Sanctuary (Tortugranja)
- Entry to private beach/snorkeling
What's excluded :
- We will meet at Soulbikes bike shop for a quick safety briefing and common knowledge of e-Bike operations. From there we will set off for the beautiful Island of Isla Mujeres!
First, we ride to the ferry terminal which will take us to the island (ferry ticket included).
Once on the island, we will explore its' entirety from tip to tip including but not limited to the following destinations:
-Sea Turtle Sanctuary (entry fee included)
-Cliffs of Punta Sur (entry fee included)
-Light lunch with live music (what you eat is up to you and not included, there are many options)
-Downtown Isla Mujeres
-Any other points of interest you may want to see
Once we finish the tour of the island we will hop back on the ferry to head back to Cancun and then to the shop.
(To perform this activity we require at least two cyclists)
Departure Point :Soulbikes: e-Bike Rentals, Sales & Tours of Cancún & Isla Mujeres, Av Carlos Nader 34, 2A Local 4 PB, Carlos J. Nader Col, 2A, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.