Isla Mujeres Golf Cart Bar Crawl
On ISLA MUJERES - This 12:00pm afternoon tour will take your around the island to explore like never before. Your Personal Tour Guide/Designated Driver will drive you to some of the lesser known - "Off The Beaten Path" - parts of Isla Mujeres and give you a "taste" of Isla Mujeres.
This tour includes: 4 specialty drinks, a beer flight at the local microbrewery, a mezcal tasting complete with toasted crickets and fresh guacamole.
Your driver will also give you the best Insider Information, tips and tricks to help make your time on Isla Mujeres more enjoyable.
Meeting Point: Just right of the Ultramar Ferry Terminal on Isla Mujeres, past the bus stop by the parking shack at 12:00pm.
* This is a bar hopping tour so you must be 18 year old or older
* This is a shared tour
* If coming from CANCUN or PLAYA MUJERES, you will need to take the Ultramar ferry over to the island. Please note: the cost of crossing over to Isla Mujeres is NOT included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Golf Cart (includes gas & insurance)
- Personal Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- A beer flight at our local brewery & a mezcal tasting (incl toasted crickets)
- 4 specialty drinks at our favorite watering holes
- Fresh made guacamole
What's excluded :
- You Drink, We Drive - Explore the island in search of the best drinks the island offers. Your guide will drive you around in a street-legal golf cart showing you the main sites of the island as well as stopping at some of the best bars, speak-easy, beach bars and a stop at Punta Sur cliffs.
Departure Point :Isla Mujeres Golf Carts Joaquin, Av Rueda Medina, Centro, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.