Isla Mujeres Island by Catamaran
Take an island day trip from Cancun, visit Isla Mujeres for tropical pleasures in the sun, surf and sand. Lunch, drinks and fun included!
A catamaran cruise to Isla Mujeres is a must on your next Cancun vacation. The island life awaits with white sand beaches, colorful buildings and a laid-back and welcoming vibe. Sail across the Bay of Mujeres from Cancun, making a stop for snorkeling on the reef. After snorkeling, enjoy a domestic open bar on board as you continue to sail.
Once on Isla Mujeres you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a private beach club restaurant. Walk the charming downtown streets and do some souvenir shopping or just hang out on the perfect beach. This is a great tour for the whole family to enjoy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet lunch and unlimited drinks from an open bar
- Sailing trip to Isla Mujeres
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Reef tax 13 usd per person.The surcharge is mandatory and is not within the local operator's control
- Entry/Admission - Isla Mujeres Zona Continental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres Zona Continental, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Discover a beautiful island where you walk along the beaches or snorkel in its waters will be amazing and unforgettable experiences.
Enjoying the amazing scenery during the 40 minutes that takes the journey and seeing how the dolphins and turtles have created their habitat in its warm waters is one of many wonders. The island is a place with history and spectacular beaches: from pilgrimage-spots to visit the Mayan gods in the pre-Hispanic times and bloody fights during the Spanish conquest, to the times of famous pirates such as Fermín Mundaca, and the cave of the sleeping sharks, discovered by Mexican oceanographer Ramón Bravo in the 70s. The island offers an infinity of nature and biodiversity that must be seen when in the Caribbean.
In this tour, you will be able to snorkel in the Manchones reef and visit the MUSA, as well as to observe the underwater sculptures from the water surface.
We will have lunch at a private beach club. There is an international buffet, combined with regional dishes.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:30AM.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.