Isla Mujeres tour in a Deluxe Catamaran from Cancun!
This tour is the best tour to Isla Mujeres and experience a catamaran in the Caribbean sea. At the beginning of the tour you will sail in a catamaran in the amazing sea of the Caribbean until the museum musa and practice some snorkel for 30 minutes and be amaze of sculptures underwater, After that you will spend time in a beach club where you can enjoy the buffet and free time in Isla Mujeres around 4 pm we will start the return to slowly to Cancun enjoying the sun and the catamaran.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Marina Chac Chi
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- Dock Fee 13 usd per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
We depart from our Marina Chac Chi every day at 9:30 am, here we will check in and is where the adventure starts. if you need transportation from your hotel we can priovide the service with a minimum extra charge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
We start our tour sailing to Isla Mujeres and before we get there we will stop to do snorkeling in the crystal water of the Caribbean Sea. During the sail we will provide you open bar and an optional activity called spinnaker to fly over the sea.
Once we get to Isla Mujeres we will access to our exclusive beach club, this place has all the facilities to enjoy a great beach day, and here is the place where we will have lunch, a buffet with Mexican and delicious dishes. After lunch you can rest and relax on the beach or walk around Isla Mujeres and discover its streets.
At the end of the day we will return to Cancún enjoying the views of the sunset of the Caribbean sea.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.