Isla Mujeres Tour on Catamaran with Snorkel, Open Bar, Buffet & Beach club
Full-day catamaran adventure to enchanting Isla Mujeres Sail aboard a luxury catamaran, let yourself be carried away by the wind and immerse yourself in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, snorkel among colorful fish in the Great Mayan Reef one of the most emblematic points.
Accompanied by professionals in charge of ensuring that everyone enjoys the activity to the fullest, explore the sculpture museum underwater, the reefs and Free time to explore Isla Mujeres and its famous Playa Norte.
Enjoy an exclusive beach club with pool and all the amenities, open bar, buffet lunch with the most traditional dishes of Isla Mujeres and the party aboard and the spinaker are also part of this tour recommended for families, friends and couples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Dock fee $13 usd per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Have a nice day in the Catamaran up to 75 feet in length, with the company of our friendly team of sailors, you will enjoy a funny trip through the blue water of the ocean. Also, we will take you to a point where you can do snorkel and discover what's under the sea. Then, you will enjoy a tastesful meal in the Beach Club in Isla Mujeres.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.