Isla Negra and Pomaire - Private Day Trip from Santiago
Visit Isla Negra, home of Pablo Neruda, before visiting the Chilean village of Pomaire, known for its artisan ceramic production, on a relaxing seven-hour day trip from Santiago. Find clay pots and cooking vessels in every shape and size imaginable as you stroll through this picturesque little town with your guide. Bargain shop for souvenirs among the stalls that line the sidewalk. You’ll learn about the centuries-old art of shaping, drying and decorating each earthenware piece, and the Chilean cuisine that makes Pomaire pottery famous! All this with your private guide so you have all the time in the world!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
- Entry/Admission - Pomaire Melipilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
In Pablo Neruda's Museum Beach House you will find over 3.500 collected memorabilia, such as masks, bottles, insects, shells, letters, photographs, pieces of boats etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pomaire Melipilla, Pomaire, Melipilla, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
After lunch, we drive towards Pomaire, famous for traditional handcraft pottery dating back to the 1500’s. Here you can observe local artists, find the best shops for souvenirs and try typical Chilean dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Park Plaza Santiago, Av. Ricardo Lyon 207, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from hotels located in: Bellavista, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura. If you reside outside these areas, pick up will be coordinated at the Park Plaza Hotel, Ricardo Lyon 207, (corner with Nueva Providencia) Providencia.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.