Isla Saona Daily Experience from Punta Cana [COVID-19 FREE]
The most famous experience offered is Saona Island, where you can get to know the amazing beauties of the small island, which have two little towns locals, in this experience you will visit one the many beaches Saona Island has to offert and of couse one of the best ones.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran and speedboat transportation
- Profesional Guide
- Round Trip Transportation from Santo Domingo
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar of local drinks - On Catamaran and the Saona Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palmilla, Palmilla, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Palmilla Natural Pool located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea off the coast of the Dominican Republic
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isla Saona, Isla Saona, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
The top destination for tourist and travellers in the Dominican Republic for its unique beauty.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from many airbnb within Punta Cana and Bavaro, please text us or write us a message to confirm pick up availability and time.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.