Islamabad Private Airport Transfer
An airport transfer service is a transportation service geared towards both business and leisure travellers who want to arrange a ride to or from the airport in advance. It differs from a taxi service by allowing the customer to book in advance and pay a fixed price.
• Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
• Meet and greet by a professional driver
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickups include 60 minutes of free wait time
- Meet & Great in Arrivals Hall
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Airport/Departure Tax
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Arrange for a smooth and stress-free ride from New Islamabad International Airport to your Hotel or private residence with this private, one-way transfer service. As part of your airport transfer with us, one of our professionally-trained drivers will greet you with a name sign in the arrivals hall of the airport, ready to help you with your luggage and guide you to your top of the range vehicle. It is recommended to tell us your flight number so that your driver can make sure he is picking you up in the correct arrivals hall and adapt to any changes in your flight's schedule.
Departure Point :
Islamabad International Airport (ISB)
AirportsIslamabad International Airport, Airport Lounge Parking, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Pakistan, Pakistan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must Provide Flight Details
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.