Islamic Cairo Tour: Architectural Heritage in Bab El Wazir
In the heart of Cairo, a street called El Darb el Ahamar, this street full of Islamic monuments you will really feel like you find Islamic architect treasure where you will see mosques, house, palace, mausoleums, collage, one of Cairo gates and part of an
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Leave the modern life with its technology and boring life let`s go on this Islamic Cairo Tour to go back in history hundreds of years, here where the time machine stopped since the Middle Ages. in the heart of Cairo, a street called El Darb el Ahamar, this street full of Islamic monuments you will really feel like you find Islamic architect treasure where you will see mosques, house, palace, mausoleums, collage, one of Cairo gates and part of ancient Cairo walls which protect the city against invading armies. all of this beside visiting handcrafts market and enjoy having your lunch in good quality restaurant in el Azhar park which considered one of the most beautiful gardens in Cairo with its magnificent location which an imposing view of the city with 1000 minaret.
MapTours guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to start our tour in very old part of Islamic Cairo: tour will start from El Azhar park to use the golf cart which will drive us to Bab Zuweila Cairo southern gate 1092 AD next stop will be El Saleh Tala’i mosque 1160 then we will visit Qijmas Ishaqi Mosque or Abu Hariba mosque 1482 AD printed on 50 Egyptian pounds currency , with golf cart we will continue our tour to visit Ahmed El Mehmendar mosque 1324 AD, next stop will be EL Altinbugha al-Maridani mosque 1340 AD, we will then one of the ancient houses called Bayt Al-Razzaz palace constructed from the late 15th century through the late 18th century, we will visit Aqsunqur Mosque (Cairo blue mosque) 1347AD, we will visit more and more of historical sites in our tour and we will end our tour with a short video show in El Azhar park show room and enjoy having our lunch in a very good quality restaurant inside the park. Then back to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.