Islamic Cairo trip
Explore Islamic mosques and schools in Cairo, visit the Citadel, Alabaster mosque, Sultan Hassan School & Al Rafaii mosque, Khan Khalili and more. with Private guided trip.
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet & assist with Pick-up from your stay in Cairo/ Giza to start the tour.
- Private transfer by A/C modern vehicle for the entire trip with qualified driver.
- Licensed Speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip.
- All transfers to / from guest home/ hotel by an A/C modern vehicle.
- More flexibility during sightseeing & stops.
- Mineral water during the day trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- VIP treatment is guaranteed
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All taxes, fees and handling charge.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet by licensed tour guide & the driver to & Pick-up from guest house in Cairo or Giza
Transfer to visit the Citadel of Salah EL Din that is built from 1100 years ago, the Green mosque and the Alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali mosque, then visit Sultan Hassan mosque (one from the biggest school and mosque from seven hundreds of years ago), Rafaii mosque (the Royal tombs for late Kings and Queens of Egypt are buried). Ibn Tulun Mosque (oldest one in Cairo).
Then walk around the Al Moaz st. most famous Islamic St-, and Bazaars of Khan Khalili, then Back to your guest home in Cairo.
Departure Point :Cairo Hotels or Giza Hotels
Departure Time :9 am, 10 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the real Islam in Cairo with walk and have a seat at coffee shop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.