Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak and Tour from Key West
Discover a different side of Key West as you explore a secluded paradise in the Florida Keys backcountry on this Island Adventure. Tucked away between mangrove islands, shallow sandbars and clear, calm turquoise waters, we’ll transport you to a remote sanctuary normally reserved for Key West locals. Take your pick: Snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, or simply lounge on a sandbar and enjoy the warm sun and cool ocean breeze.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Light Breakfast
- Complimentary water and sodas
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activities
- Light snack
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activites
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optical)
- Departure point located in the Historic Seaport Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
Departure Point :631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- What to Bring:
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Gratuities Customary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If a customer’s temperatures are = or > 100.4 F (38ºC) they will not be allowed to participate. We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.