Island Adventure with Shark Experience from Santa Maria
Join this adventurous 6-hour island tour and visit locations such as Espargos, Palmeira, and Murdeira. Swim in the Salt Lake with your party and guide. Have lunch at a local restaurant before walking into the sea to see Lemon Sharks in their natural environment and up-close.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (5EUR/per person)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Start the tour at 9:30am with a pickup from your Santa Maria hotel. The first stop will be on the beautiful beach of Ponta Preta. There, your guide will brief you about the rest of your day. Next, drive to Murdeira and Palmeira, a small local fishing village. While you're on the way, see Lion Mountain before stopping at Burraconna, a natural pool where you may swim and see the blue eye. Once you have finished your visit at the natural pool, drive off-road to see the Fata Morgana on Mirage.
After this it's time to stop for lunch at a local bar in the capital city, Espargos. There, you can eat the local food or just have some drinks. Next, head to the top of the mountain where you have a nice view all over the island. Finally, head to the water to see Lemon Sharks up close and personal. Then, float in the Salinas, also known as Salt Lake, rumored to make one appear 10 years younger. From here, drive back to your accommodations and conclude the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Santa Maria hotelsDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen, dry clothes, and a swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.