Island Gully Falls And Columbus Park Day Adventure
Travelers should book this tour because of the sightseeing view to Island Gully Falls and the lush rainforest experience and a stop at Jamaica's oldest hydroelectric plant, which was built in the 1930s.
Columbus Park is the place where it was once thought that Christopher Columbus first made his mark on Jamaican soil.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation
- Bottle water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Island Gully Falls
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to attraction
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbus Park, Main Street, Discovery Bay Jamaica
Columbus Park in Discovery Bay marks the spot where Columbus is said to have put his foot when he first came to Jamaica.
This park is decorated with cannons and maritime artifacts for locals and tourists to enjoy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Island Gully Falls, Thatch Hill Rd, Lodge, Jamaica
Island Gully Falls is located in the rainforest of St Ann off the beaten part, which is very deep, which makes it excellent for swimmers, divers, and thrill-seekers to enjoy themselves.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Montego Bay, Excellence Oyster Bay, Royalton White Sands Resort and Grand PalladiumIrie Blue Hole, Secret Falls, Hidden Falls, and Island Gully Falls are some of the names used to describe this water Falls. The description of this waterfall is clean, clear, blue waters surrounded by large rocks and lush greenery. Island Gully Falls (Secret Falls) is located in Ocho Rios Jamaica, also known by the locals as the “Secret Falls or Irie Blue Hole” is undoubtedly one of Jamaica’s hidden treasures.Island Gully Falls "Secret Falls" is very deep, which makes it excellent for swimmers, divers and thrill-seekers to enjoy themselves. Activities include, swing on a Tarzan rope, hiking along the river, explore small caves, Cliff jump and more. Island Gully falls is the true definition of paradise and perfect for just about everyone. This spot has not yet been commercialized. This means that you will get to see it in its natural state.Tour HighlightsEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the cityExcellent value for moneyHotel pickup includedPrivate tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driverTour ItineraryPick up from your hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle then island Gully Falls And Columbus Park Day Adventure. After your tour, you will be transported back to your hotel.What to ExpectOur tour guide will meet guests at their hotel at the time scheduled - staff will meet and greet the guests, introduce the company and confirm the correct destinations. After making sure the guests are safely in the vehicle, we begin the transport by educating the guest on the surroundings along the journey to the destination. We'll give the guests a description of the site, ensuring they have everything they need. The tour is fully customized so we can stop on the way for breaks, to purchase food or take pictures - whatever the guests need to make them comfortable and enhance the trip.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Island Gully Falls not recommended for travelers with heart serious medicals problems
- Island Gully Falls not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Island Gully Falls not recommend for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.