Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet
Welcome to Mljet, the most beautiful and most wooded Adriatic island!
• Explore incredible landscapes of the National Park Mljet
• Learn why the island of Mljet is also called the Green Island
• Visit two saltwater lakes – Veliko and Malo Jezero
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat transfer
- Entrance ticket to National Park Mljet
- Entry/Admission - Mljet National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston Old Town, Ston Croatia
Ston sits 50 km northwest of Dubrovnik on an isthmus that connects the Pelješac Peninsula with the mainland. This magical historical place is by large famous for three things; its very well-preserved town walls, its salt works, and its seafood.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mljet National Park, Road 120, Mljet Island 20226 Croatia
One of the most attractive pearls of the Mediterranean. Secluded and untouched, this mystic island of olives, vineyards and abundant forests is ideal for exploration of flora and fauna as well as for the peaceful enjoyment of its beauty and untouched nature. Greek archives note this island’s existence in the IV century B.C., while numerous amphorae and sunken ships near the Mljet coastline bear witness that Greek seamen dwelled shortly on the island’s shores during their journey. A pleasant boat ride brings us to Pomena which is today, because of the proximity of the Great and Little Lake, the strongest touristic settlement on the island. The Mljet National Park encompasses a large area of the island, several settlements, and two saltwater lakes – Veliko and Malo Jezero, Benedictine Monastery on the islet of St.Mary, while Polače is considered the best natural anchorage haven in the Adriatic.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.