Island Nature Experience
PEG is an interactive family experience that combines, breathtaking views, great food, holistic farming, and a healthy environment to create an amazing day out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Made with fresh, biodynamic ingredients grown at our farm!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Homemade Rum Punch
- Snacks - Gluten free options with fresh local juices
- Hotel Pick Up Included
- Entry/Admission - PEG Farm and Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PEG Farm and Nature Reserve, Easy Hall Plantation,, Easy Hall Barbados
Savour a delicious Farm to Table Lunch at The Chrysalis Cafe, located here at PEG, after a beautiful walk around the farm, learning about our holistic, biodynamic farming principles. Also experience our traditional medicinal garden, the magnificent view from Hackleton's Cliff and interact with our Free Range Animals.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :PEG Farm and Nature Reserve, Easy Hall Plantation, Easy Hall, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from anywhere on the island!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.