Island of Gozo in a day
Forming part of an exclusive private small group no time is wasted until the rest of the group are picked from different pick up points. It being a small group individuals questions can be answered throughout the day.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Microphone on board
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ggantija Megalithic Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ggantija Megalithic Temples, John Otto Bayer Street Xagħra, Ggantija, Island of Gozo Malta
Ġgantija is a megalithic temple complex from the Neolithic. The Ġgantija temples are the earliest of the Megalithic Temples of Malta and are older than the pyramids of Egypt.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Xwejni Salt Pans, Zebbug, Island of Gozo Malta
Manually cut into the soft limestone centuries ago right at the sea water's edge, these salt pans in geometric pattern are still used for salt production. Bags of sea salt can be bought on site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dwejra Bay, San Lawrenz, Island of Gozo Malta
The natural site Dwejra consists of an Inland sea leading out to the surrounding sea via a natural rock tunnel. One can take a 20 minute boat ride (price not included) through this tunnel. One can also enjoy the surrounding scenery which includes the Fungus Rock and what used to be the Azure Window which collapsed in a big storm on 8th March 2017. It is also the site where the famous wedding scene between Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo was filmed in the first episode of Game of Thrones.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marsalforn Bay, Island of Gozo Malta
Marsalforn Bay is a seaside resort with a long promenade. Here we will stop for an optional lunch at any of the restaurants or cafes of your choice.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Citadel, Victoria, Victoria, Island of Gozo Malta
The Cittadella, also known as the Castello is the citadel of Victoria. The area has been inhabited since the Bronze Age, and the site now occupied by the Cittadella is believed to have been the acropolis of the Punic-Roman city of Gaulos. During the medieval period, the acropolis was converted into a castle which served as a refuge for Gozo's population. A suburb began to develop outside its walls by the 15th century, and this area now forms the historic core of Victoria.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal, Triq Il-Marfa, Il-Mellieħa, Malta
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from any hotel, other accommodation in Malta and cruise ships.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At Dwejra there is one stretch of uneven steep path that is difficult with a wheel chair.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.