Island Peak Climbing via Everest 3 High Passes Trek
How much do you think you've got the adventure bug in you? Is it adventurous enough to take you on an adventure to cross three high Himalayan passes and eventually climb a 6,000 meters peak? Ask your adventure bug once and if it says yes, then it's time to think about and go for the Everest Three High Passes Trek with Island Peak Climbing adventure.
This adventure truly tastes your endurance with so many Himalayan challenges along the trip. The more challenging, the more exciting a trip is and so is with this trip too. This trip is an entire exploration of the Everest Khumbu region that brings the most comprehensive experience of adventure travelling in the Everest region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on the Island Peak Climbing period.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek and Climbing.
- Trekking, Climbing Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking and Climbing Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Climbing Clinic Course at Base Camp.
- All required group climbing gear: figure of eight, carabineer, helmet, climbing rope etc.
- Friends Adventure Team’s Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit Bag.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Meals and Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Product Includes" Section
Day 1: Fly to Lukla (2840m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 3: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar
Day 4: Trek to Thame (3820m)
Day 5: Trek to Lungden (4368m)
Day 6: Acclimatization and Rest day in Lungden
Day 7: Trek to Gokyo(4790m) via Renjo La pass (5360m)
Day 8: Hike to Gokyo Ri (5360m) and trek to Thangna (4700m)
Day 9: Trek to Dzongla (4,8300m) via Chola pass (5420m)
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 11: Trek to EBC (5364m) Overnight in Gorakshep (5140m)
Day 12: Hike Up to Kalapattar (5550m) and Trek to Lobuche
Day 13: Chukung (4730m) via Kongma La Pass (5535m)
Day 14: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp (4970m)
Day 15: Climbing Clinic Course / Rest in Base Camp
Day 16: Summit Island peak (6189m), Back to Base Camp
Day 17: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 18: Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 19: Trek to Namche (3446m)
Day 20: Trek to Lukla
Day 21: Fly back to Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Departure Point :Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Airport Transfer will be provided.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returning to Kathmandu airport, hotel transfer will be provided.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guide line showing tentative camp night stops. Physical, technical and natural condition may change this above itineraries.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.