Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's
Visit some of the most beautiful landmarks in Antigua on this Island Safari 4x4 Discovery Tour from St John's! This tour offers you an exciting off-road adventure, taking you to many Antigua landmarks, including Devil's Bridge, a natural erosion from the constant lashing of the waves against the rocks. .A video shot of this phenomenon is a must; also you will also visit Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation which is an historical site where sugar cane was cultivated and harvested. Your Guide will give the historical background If there is a reasonable amount of persons on the trip, lunch, picnic style will be served or for a smaller group, a lunch stop will be made at one of our local restaurants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4WD transport
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Betty's Hope
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Bridge
What's excluded :
- After pickup from your St. John's hotel, your 4x4 adventure begins! You'll ride to see Devil's Bridge, a natural limestone bridge crossing the rough and raging waters of both the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea. Next, you'll see the white sand and crystal blue waters of Long Bay Beach. Throughout the tour, you'll have the chance to sample some of the seasonal fruits such as mangoes, pineapples or guavas.
Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation is the last stop on the tour. Once the largest sugar plantation on Antigua, Betty's Hope is now a historical site. You'll see restored stone sugar mills, stone windmill towers and learn about the history of the plantation. Enjoy a delicious picnic-style lunch near the water's edge before heading back to your St. John's hotel.
Departure Point :St. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.Dates: Tuesday and Thursday
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departure days are subject to change. On the rare occasion of this happening, every effort will be made to reschedule your tour to a departure day suitable for you.
- Note: Tour is not available for Sandals Resort guests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regarding Covid-19, all arriving guests are processed at the airport with temperature check etc. and all drivers/vehicles for transfers/tours will be adequately sanitized in keeping with Government protocol. All guides are Covid-19 Government Certified.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.