Island Safari Discovery
Explore the hidden treasures of Antigua Island onboard a powerful vehicle! Be amazed by the enchanting landscapes of Falmouth Port and Potworks Dam, delight with an exquisite, picnic style lunch at Betty’s Hope, dare to visit the enigmatic Devil’s Bridge and end the day swimming in the crystalline waters of Long Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Freeport area)
What's excluded :
- Beach cots and tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
This Island Safari Discovery tour’s fun starts the moment a friendly guide picks you up at your hotel, in a sturdy Land Rover SUV, which will take you exploring some of the most amazing sites in Antigua, some of the hard ones to get to. Are you ready?
Along the way, your guide will tell about this beautiful island’s folklore and culture, upon arrival in Antigua’s Center of Interpretation of National Parks, your knowledge will be reinforced with some history nuggets.
Afterwards, enjoy the impressing panoramic vista of Falmouth Port at Horford Hill, while you quench your thirst with a cool drink, right before resuming this fascinating safari until reaching Potworks Dam, one of the largest bodies of fresh water in the Oriental Caribbean.
And after such hectic a day by now you’d surely have worked up an appetite, and to address just that a delicious picnic-style delicious lunch.
Next, you´ll hit Devil’s Bridge, a rocky formation. Last, but not least, you´ll reach Long Bay.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One-way shared transfer(Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, swimsuit, sunglasses and capo r hat. Carry towel, camera, broad-spectrum sunblock and extra cash for personal expenses.
- Good physical shape is a must. Not recommended during pregnancy or to individuals suffering from neck or back conditions.
- This tour does not operate during local holidays. Please, consult your Nexus Tours representative.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Freeport area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.