Island Short Tour
Island short tour seeks to give persons who do not want the long drive to Soufriere to still experience some of St. Lucia's charm and beauty with a small group or as a private tour.
Enjoy the amazing scenery as we drive the west coast road with stops at Morne Fortune (where the last battle was fought between the French and the British), Marigot Bay (a heaven for yachters), banana plantations, and the village of Anse La Raye (to experience the experience of village lifestyle).
Time may also permit "rhythm of rum tour" which is a tour of our rum distillery.
Tour St. Lucia with A+ Tours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anse La Raye, Anse La Raye, Anse la Raye Quarter, St. Lucia
Its a chance to witness first hand the day-to-day running of typical village in St. Lucia. Fishing, mending of fishermen's nets, artwork, and much more will be taking place there.
This is local livelihood at its best.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :St Lucia Cruise Ship Terminal, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- La Plas Carenage
- Pointe Seraphine
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.