Island Time Boat Cruise
BYOBathing suits and jump on the most fun boat experience in Ft. Lauderdale. We tour the yachts and mansions while cruising downtown Fort Lauderdale and then stop at the sandbar for a swim. Our Captain and Crew are guaranteed to show you an awesome time with good vibes and great music. We provide floats and water toys for the sandbar and guests are welcome to bring any food and drinks they like. Destinations are subject to change due to Covid restrictions; masks are currently required.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Floats and Rafts
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
We begin our journey from the Intracoastal side of Fort Lauderdale Beach. BYOBathing suits and jump on the most fun boat experience in Ft. Lauderdale. We tour the yachts and mansions while cruising downtown and then stop at the sandbar for a swim. Our Captain and Crew are guaranteed to show you an awesome time with good vibes and great music. We've got floats and water toys for the sandbar and guests are welcome to bring any food and drinks they like.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Greater Fort Lauderdale & Broward County Convention Center, 1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4205
We tour the yachts and mansions as we cruise through downtown Fort Lauderdale. As yacht capital of the world, this city has plenty of awesome sights to see. Your Captain and Crew will guide you through some of the notable owners while you enjoy the scenic route. Enjoy sunset while cruising past the Yacht Club with a nice view of Downtown in the background.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Our tour coasts through this massive port to explore the cruise ships and cargo freighters that pass through. This also gives you a perspective of how much water we are surrounded by in South Florida. With 160 miles of canals, no wonder they call it the "Venice of America".
Pass By: Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
The Las Olas Isles are where some of the wealthiest people in the world live. Surrounded by water and yachts, these mansions are always a sight to see. And you bet there are some good stories to go along with them.
Departure Point :Staying Afloat Party Boat, 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.