Islands Tour: Half Day Cruise in Ria Formosa National Park
Discover and enjoy the diversity of islands, villages and beaches of the Ria Formosa Natural Park in Olhão.
Departing at 13:00h from Olhão, this tour goes through the canals in front of Olhão and to the Barrier Islands that protect the Ria Formosa.
Following our course we´ll make a stop for lunch in Culatra, a fisherman's vilage with nearly 1000 residents whose main economic activity is fishing. The Island has all the infrastructures you would expect in a normal town; shops, restaurants, school, church, medical office and so on. During the break you can go for a nice lunch of fresh fish in one of the typical restaurants or go for a nice pic-nic at the beach. Afterwards we'll continue the tour and go to Armona bay and island where we'll do another stop. Then return to Olhão passing close to several tuna factories and to the fishing harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ilha Do Farol, Olhao Portugal
The travelers will pass through the island and see the lighthouse.
Stop At: Ilha da Culatra, Olhao Portugal
Stop for the clients to get to know the island and visit the local restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ilha de Armona, Olhao Portugal
Get to know the island
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. 5 de Outubro 249, 8700-408 Olhão, Portugal
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.