Isle Sights Unseen 45 Minute Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors Off or On
View Oahu's most treasured sights from the sky on our 45 minute helicopter tour. Your window seat puts you up-close and personal with majestic Sacred Falls as provides you fabulous views of Diamond Head, Maunalua Bay, and the sheer cliffs of the Ko'olau Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
A slow loop above mighty Diamond Head lets you peer directly into one of Oahu's most famous landmarks.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
You continue over crystal clear Maunalua Bay and head towards the island’s rugged eastern shores and Hanauma Bay’s spectacular reefs.
Pass By: Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
You spy the little lighthouse perched above the cliffs of Makapu’u as you round the Eastern Shore and over the longest stretch of beach on the entire island of Oahu. Follow the Ko'olau Mountains up the Windward Coast to world-renowned Lanikai Beach and the aptly-named Chinaman’s Hat resting on the water.
Pass By: Kaaawa, Kaaawa, Oahu, Hawaii
The pilot guides your helicopter into the pristine forest and jagged cliffs of the magnificent Ka'a'awa Valley.
Pass By: Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls), Wailua, Kauai, HI
Hold on tight as you fly deep into the mountains for a panoramic view of Oahu's highest waterfall, Sacred Falls. You head back towards the airport with a passage over the mountains and the island's inland sea - Dole Plantation's "Pineapple Sea."
Departure Point :Novictor Oahu Helicopter Tours, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Novictor Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.