Islets of Granada
One of the most popular tour in Granada is the islets .These are a group of 365 small islands scattered about the Asese peninsula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Paseo en bote.
- Visita la isla de los monos.
- Visita el 1665 Español fortaleza.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The islets are of volcanic origin, they were formed when the Mombacho volcano blew much of its cone into the lake thousands of years ago, thereby creating the archipelago. Most of islets are covered with vegetation...
Beautiful scenery with a lot of birdlife and astonishing views over volcanoes (Ometepe Island & Mombacho) and Lake Nicaragua. Early in the morning or at sunset is the best time to visit the islets, you can see a lot of birds, and a colorful sky...
Departure Point :Granada and Masaya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.