Israeli Cooking Class in Tel Aviv - Cook like the locals!
One dish you’ll encounter on every truly Israeli menu is the tomato-based egg dish Shakshuka. Take some of this Mediterranean flavor back home by joining our cooking class and learn the culinary art of Israeli cuisine!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- all ingredients
- full meal
What's excluded :
- additional foods & drinks
- Meet your guide for the evening at the first floor kitchen! Jump into Mediterranean cuisine with our shakshuka-making culinary workshop! Bring yourself and a friend, learn how to make this oven-roasted tomato-based egg dish, and sit down to a healthy, flavorful, and tasty meal
• Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
• Israeli Chopped Salad - A chopped salad of finely diced vegetables such as tomato, onion, cucumber, and bell peppers, as a standard accompaniment to most Israeli meals.
• Baba Ghanoush - Mashed cooked eggplant mixed with tahini (made from sesame seeds), olive oil, possibly lemon juice, and various seasonings.
• Tahini - a condiment made from toasted ground hulled sesame. It is served by itself (as a dip) or as a major ingredient in hummus, baba ghanoush, and halva.
• Oven Backed Cauliflower - Both salty and smoky, the cauliflower evokes a tender meatiness that's as satisfying as a juicy steak
• Shakshuka - Shakshuka, an oven-roasted tomato-based egg dish that originates in North Africa and made its way to Israel, is now a staple of the Israeli kitchen
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is a communal meal, and that we unfortunately cannot cater for special dietary and religious restrictions (ie; gluten / lactose free, or kosher / halal)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.