Israeli Craft Beer Experience in Tel Aviv
Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass. Do you also feel the urge to fill up that glass every time you see one? Join us for a fun and happy evening at the bar where we will be tasting over 10 different types of craft beer all made by Israeli breweries
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
There is no better way to make new friends than on a cold glass of beer. every Monday at 8 pm we’ll be meeting at the hostel’s bar to taste some Israeli Craft beers and learn about the uprising craft breweries scene Israel has to offer plus we will have few more shots of famous Israeli liquors, so next time you will be at an Israeli bar you will know exactly which local beer you want to drink.
Departure Point :Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.