Israeli Wine Tasting Workshop with a Wine Ambassador
Come and experience Israel's best wineries with a special tasting presented by an "Israeli wine ambassador"!
• A highly experienced wine journalist, judge and educator.
• A tasting of high-quality wines from the Golan Heights in the North to the Negev Desert in the South.
• Each wine will be accompanied by Tal's expert and fun commentary, as well as freshly baked breads, artisanal cheeses and fresh vegetables.
• Tal will guide you through the history of the wine industry - from the first vintner, Noah, through the Golden Age of Roman rule, to the wine Renaissance started by Baron Edmond de Rothschild in the 1890s, and the 1990s' quality revolution, to the growth of today's producers.
• A tasting sheet will also be available for each guest to take notes.
• A great activity for couples
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Local host Tal Sunderland-Cohen, the 'Israeli Wine Ambassador', is a consultant, lecturer, and writer. He was a wine journalist for Israel’s national Globes newspaper and Wine & Gourmet magazine for many years, penned the book 'Wine Trails of Israel', and hosted the 'Wine Passions' video series on YouTube.
EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.
• A tasting of high-quality wines from the Golan Heights
Departure Point :Stephan Zweig Street, Stephan Zweig St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.