Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia
This half day tour gives you the chance to visit the major sites in the old city for 4 hours. The tour begins with a visit to Topkapi Palace including the jewellery section. Continue to Little Hagia Sophia Mosque, one of the most important early Byzantine buildings in Istanbul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
This tour begins with a visit to Topkapi Palace (closed on Tuesdays) including the jewellery section, the former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today the palace is a spectacular museum with, amongst other exhibitions, one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kucuk Ayasofya Camii (Church of the Saints Sergius and Bacchus), Kucuk Ayasofya Mh., Kucuk Ayasofya Cami Sk. No:20, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Little Hafia Sofia one of the most important early Byzantine buildings in Istanbul.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up central located hotels. If your hotel is located outside of our city limits, we might need to apply a supplement. Please contact us to check your hotel location before arrival.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Visit to the Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included. Entrance will be at your own expense. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum 2 passanger apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.