Istanbul Highlight Full-Day Tour with Cruise
Explore the most important hightlights of Istanbul like Hagia Sophia Museum , Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace and continue with a 2-Hours Bosphorus Cruise with one of the best VIP Luxury Yachts of Istanbul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- VIP Luxury Yacth for Bosphorus Cruise
- Private Professional Licenced Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Strait
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Dolmabahce Palace, Visnezade Mahallesi Dolmabahce Cd, Istanbul 34357 Turkey
The last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier.
Pass By: Ortakoy, Istanbul Turkey
is one of the nicest neighborhoods of Besiktas districts in the European side of Istanbul on the Bosphorus Strait, right under the first Bosphorus bridge. In Turkish it means "middle village" because it was in the middle of the strait, and during the Ottoman period it was just a small fishing village and a resort for the Ottoman dignitaries because of its attractive location. After many years, the district is still a popular spot for local people and foreign visitors.
Pass By: Galata Tower, Buyuk Hendek Cad. 2, Istanbul Turkey
is located in Istanbul in Turkey to the north of the Golden Horn. One of the city's most striking landmarks, it is a huge, cone-capped cylinder that dominates the skyline on the Galata side of the Golden Horn. The original tower was destroyed during the Fourth Crusade, but it was rebuilt as the Tower of Christ in 1348 during an expansion of the Genoese colony in Constantinople. It was the apex of the fortifications of Genoese Galata.
Pass By: KIz Kulesi, Uskudar, Istanbul Turkey
which was an extension of the Bosphorous straits at the time (there are rumours that it was a peninsula before) used to be called "vus". At this date, after being a mausoleum built on marble columns for the wife of Commander Chares, a chain was pulled from its location at Sarayburnu to the island where the tower was located, in 410 BC, to make it a customs area controlling the entries and exits of the Bosphorous strait. At 1110 AD, the first apparent structure (tower) was built by the Emperor Manuel Comnenos.
Pass By: Yildiz Palace Museum, Yildiz Mah. Barbaros Bulv. Hamam Sok. No:62 Gayrettepe, Besiktas, Istanbul Turkey
covered an area of 500.000 square meters on the hillside overlooking the Bosphorus between Beşiktaş, Ortaköy and Balmumcu. This area of natural woodland became known as Kazancıoğlu Park after the Turkish conquest, and probably became an imperial estate during the reign of Sultan Ahmed I (1603-1617).
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family. ** closed on Tuesdays and replaces with Basilica Cistern.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Istanbul Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.