Istria Kayaking - Adventure Tour
Experience Istria seaside like never before. A carefully thought out route ensure you will see al the most amazing marine landmarks around the city of Pula. Our adventure starts in Kaštanjež Cove near a small settlement called Vinkuran. There you will be introduced to our tour guide, who will prepare you for the journey ahead. A brief but thorough kayaking lesson will ensure everyones safety. After the lesson is done, You are ready to begin the journey of exploring Istrian seaside. On the way we will pass by the most amazing marine landmarks Istria has to offer and explore some of the numerous caves and caverns that can be found all around the coastline. A respite from the paddling will be had on a beautiful island of Frašker where you will be provided with snorkeling gear so you can explore the sea bed in a place where water is crystal clear. After everyones had a chance to explore, rest and catch some sunlight, we will start heading back to Kaštanjež Cove.
per adult from
160 to 220 minutes
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Water and Energy Drink provided
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Full set of safety vests and drybag to store your personal items
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaštanjež, 52100, Banjole, Croatia
A small cove from which our journey begins. After kayaking tutorial is done, from here our guests will venture into the amazing world of beatiful shores, crystal clear water and mysterious caves and caverns which we will visit along our way.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Verudela, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Verudela is a place in Pula which is designed for tourists in order to maximise their enjoyment while staying there. Filled with hotels, restaurants and other attractions that might interest people. But what is of the most importance to us is that it is surrounded with sea from all sides and it houses some of the most beautiful beaches and landmarks which we will explore along the way. The Verudela Canyon and Sacred stone are the two mesmerising natural landmarks which are bound to take your breath away.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fratarski otok, Croatia
An amazing little island and one of the most popular places for locals during summertime. Many people enjoy their stay on this island as it provides everything from crystal clear water, amazing high rocks for people to cliff dive, small caves and even an outdoors camping spots for those adventurous to spend the night.
Stop At: Otočić Frašker, Croatia
An amazing island with crystal clear water where we will take our break and enjoy exploring the sea bed by snorkeling.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kaštanjež 71A, 52100, Banjole, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2021 - 9/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.