Istria Private Tour from Zagreb
• Walk through the traditional picturesque Istrian village
• Take a walk through one the most picturesque and romantic town of the Mediterranean, Rovinj
• Enjoy the panoramic sites of Istria the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Organisation of the trip
- English speaking guide/driver
- Transfer in a comfortable A/C van
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Istria, Istria
Starting at 8:30am in Zagreb, this full day tour will take you to Istria. For most people most beautiful part of Croatia. Istria is the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. The peninsula is shared by three countries: Croatia, Slovenia and Italy. Largest portion lying in Croatia.
Stop At: Motovun, Motovun, Istria
Our first stop will be the most famous medieval city Motovun. Town located on a hill 270 meters above the sea level which makes the view from Motovun unforgettable.Town known for famous film festival ‘’Motovun Film Festival’’ since 1999 is also popular for its architecture. Town is surrounded by solid walls from 11th centurie which are still intact today. Sights include the church of St. Stephen, with its separate bell tower, serrated battlements, gates and walls, and the enchanting streets and squares. Together these places make Motovun a magical town to wander around.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rovinj, Rovinj, Istria
After the tour of Motovun, we will head to Rovinj. Rovinj is the most popular tourist resort in Istria and a must-see city in Croatia. Often called ‘Small Dubrovnik’ and it is the 2nd most photographed city in Croatia. The perfect setting for you to enjoy local specialties on a lunch break. Feel the enchantment of the town with its narrow medieval streets and small squares, still untouched by modern urbanism. The town of Rovinj is the right destination if you are seeking a long-forgotten atmosphere time gone by.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We have multiple pick up locations so it is possible for the guide to be up to 15 minutes late.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for all of the shops Guides wear face masks Travelers should bring their own face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.