Italian Cocktail+Art of Making Homemade Pasta Cooking Class In Unique Location
You will learn the secrets of the true Italian Homemade Pasta by preparing it with your hands and modern classic Italian Cocktails Martini Royal or Spritz, trained by a Professional Chef.
Martini Royale, a simple and fast cocktail, with an intense flavor but a delicate character. A blend of prosecco and Martini with a delicate and inviting color.
Spritz is a long drink Italian alcoholic aperitif, popular in the Triveneto area, made with prosecco, bitters and sparkling water or seltzer.
For those under 18, non-alcoholic cocktails will be served.
The chef will teach you all the techniques of the perfect dough,you will eat different kind of Pasta at your prefer tastes, you will learn the perfect filling and how to prepare sauces as Pesto, Ragù and more to match with the Pasta.
The drinks will be all inclusive!
Then, once back at home, you will be able to prepare it with the online support of our chef.Possibility of booking a private group. FREE wifi access and luggage storage.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Italian Cocktail Cooking Class Martini Royal or Spritz
- Dinner - Homemade Pasta for Dinner (for Dinner Booking Time)
- Lunch - Homemade Pasta for Lunch (for Lunch Booking Time)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Bottled water
- Support after Cooking Class by Chef to prepare your Pasta at home
- Luggage Storage
- Free WIFI
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- In the cooking class you will learn to prepare a modern classic Italian (aperitiv) the Martini Royal or Spritz and real homemade Italian pasta, step by step, in different shapes and stuffing (meat or vegetarian of your choice, available Halal and Kosher meat), in a traditional and private location for lunch or dinner. In the heart of Milan, you will prepare and drink your cocktail and eat your pasta with fresh sauce prepared together such as pesto, fresh tomato sauce, butter and sage; we will offer you Italian wine or beer, soft drinks and water: don't forget that it's all inclusive .
With many of my guests I'm still in touch, because you will have my full support even when you come back home, to make your own pasta.
You will receive my PDF with the recipe and the preparation process of both pasta and sauces. You will receive a discount on next bookings for my other cooking lessons and food experiences.
Even children will have fun and up to 4 years will be our guests for FREE (one child for each adult participant)!
Private event available with Tiramisù dessert show cooking and a free gift for each participant.
For special requests or different information contact me
• Fettuccine Tomato Basil Sauce - Homemade Fettuccine with Tomato Basil sauce
• Tortellini - Tortellini stuffed with meat
• Cocktail Martini Royal or Spritz - Cooking class Cocktail Martini Royal or Spritz
Departure Point :Via Privata Cuccagna, 2, 20135 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our kitchen is sanitized every experience and our staff follows all anti-Covid-19 regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.